In September 2019, a vulnerability has been discovered in EXIM, an open-source mail transfer agent,
which is a program responsible for receiving, routing and delivering email messages.
According to EXIM developers. The vulnerability has a highly critical CVE score of 9.8 affecting versions 4.92.1 and prior, which can:
- Allow for authenticated remote attackers to execute arbitrary system commands when initiating TLS connections to affected mail as well through similar means,
- They can then install programs.
- View, delete, change or create new accounts with full user rights,
Putting CISOs under immense pressure as they're responsible for the entire company cyber security.
Vicarius TOPIA is an ultimate platform for IT Security teams to which:
- Predict the vulnerability even before it becomes common knowledge giving CISOs a huge advantage of staying ahead of the curve, it's the world's first platform that's capable of proactively analyzing third-party binary files and alert on potential vulnerabilities and threats in real time.
- Prioritize the most updated security vulnerabilities to the IT Security team at the organization.
- Take action on what really matters.